Goblins at the Gates
Use bows, crossbows, and deadly magic to crush the advancing goblin army before they breach your barricades in this intense medieval shooter. Upgrade your equipment and learn skills in between levels.
Goblins at the Gates takes place in a uniquely drawn medieval fantasy universe. The player character is a knight and protector of a gatehouse under attack by the vast goblin army. He defends the barricades using a variety of missile weapons: Bows, crossbows and wands, and he must collect loot from the attackers in order to upgrade both weapons, spells, barricades and helpers in between levels. He also earns experience points and learns skills which give him specific advantages.
How to Play
Mouse to aim and fire.
1, 2, 3, 4 to change weapons (when owned)
Q, W, E, R to cast spells (when learned)
- 32 Levels with varied waves of attackers.
- Enemies include Goblins, Hobgoblins, Wolfriders, Orcs, Goblin Assassins, Goblin Shamans, Batriders, and Ogres.
- Shop with 16 upgrades for weapons, spells, helpers, turrets, and barricades.
- XP system and skill tree with 20 skills in 5 branches.
- Collect gold, gems, wood, iron, and stone from the attackers.
- Earn 30 different Achievements.
- Saved games are stored locally or via GamerSafNote to buyers
Have fun playing!