This is a simple platform game that contains a heap of useless features:
- Yes, you can go left, right and jump
- A damsel in distress to rescue, in an excellent intro that you can definitely skip.
- 5 different game speed (So slow, slow, normal, high, so high). So high is the most difficult, but so slow is the most painful.
- Angels in the sky (finish the game with 0, 1 or 100 angels and you get a medal!)
- At the end of the game, you can save a replay, and send it to your friends as proof that you really finished the game (cause they won’t believe that you actually sat through this whole game trying to beat it).
- No need for a walkthrough, just watch a replay from someone who finished the game, unless nobody manages to do it.
- You can make your character say something by pressing [ENTER]. (it’s useless for the game, but you can use it to chat with your friend, or to make your replay more interesting).
- MULTIPLAYER: You can share your suffering and play with a friend online through the friend zone. Beat the game together and earn a medal!
- Last but not least, yes, there’s OMGAF Dragon!
Code: Jack Le Hamster
Please note: Replay, medals and highscore features only available using a Newgrounds account: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/621157